Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What I like most about being Self Employed

What I like most about being self-employed, working from home or being an independent contractor is my independence and freedom! I am free to start work when I choose.
self employed the field services diary
After I've relaxed with my hot water & lemon, along with a hot and fresh, home-cooked breakfast. After I have blogged a bit and after I have taken a long, luxurious shower. I might, then, decide to do some work out in the field.

As a 15 year veteran mystery shopper and field services representative, my contracts are highly coveted. I represent the USDA, FDA, and Wells Fargo Bank, regularly.

Along with the freedom of making my own schedule, being self employed and working from home allows me to conduct business around my daily travels, and vice versa. Yesterday I blessed four EBT/SNAP (food stamp) vendors with a review. One was located around the corner from my home and two others were located on the same street. That is the pinnacle of field services work – contracts in close proximity. The more contracts and the closer, the better. I had one re-run and stopped at a new Goodwill store in addition to the credit union and the $.99 Only store.


I had my usual Subway veggie patty
Self Employed Subway Veggie The Field Services Diary


sandwich for “lunch” and didn’t, otherwise, snack too bad. I was so busy earning the money and spending it, too, I didn’t stop to eat until 5:00pm. My first meal was at 8 or 9:00am! It is my prayer to have more things to do than to just eat. I'm about 135-140lbs, down from 200, but that's another story!
self employed amazing weight loss
Stay tuned!






by Michelle Brown

Photo Credit: http://subway.com

No comments:

Post a Comment